Sunday 5 August 2012

Photo Retouching

I've decided to start using my deviant art account again. It'll be where I post any of my photography as well as my photo retouches. If you're interested in any of this, please feel free to check it out and if you have an account yourself leave me a message to let me know you're from here!


Just to warn you now, I am still learning a lot about photo retouching so they're not quite at a professional standard yet, although I'm practising on as many images as I can using different techniques to see what works best.


My profile can be found at http://kaytee-elizabeth.deviantart.com/


Thank you for checking it out and as always, comments are appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)