Wednesday 13 June 2012

Just a few bits and pieces (haul)













I had a bit of an urge to go shopping a few days ago and even though I can't really afford it at the moment it's always nice to treat yourself once in a while! So, here's what I bought:

1. Black Skinny Jeans from New Look (HERE
I've been after a pair of black jeans for a while now and these fit perfectly. Only £14.99 too which was great for my bank balance!

2. Clear Mini Elastic Hairbands
Bought these for holiday as I'm going to be plaiting my hair a lot, they look a little better than standard black hairbands which was all I had. These were from Boots but you can find them in pretty much any beauty/drug store.

3. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
I probably don't even need to explain why I bought this as it's been talked about online for quite a while now! I have yet to try it out but my current nail polish is looking a little rough so I'm thinking of trying it tonight and maybe putting a review up tomorrow.

4. Topshop Bubble Hem Dress 
This is a actually a recent purchase from ebay which came in the post yesterday. Got it for the great price of £4.99! I've also won a couple of other bits which I'll do a post about once they're here.

5. Books- Divergent by Veronica Roth, One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon. Also latest issue of Company magazine
I've been wanting to read Divergent for ages and as Waterstones currently have a buy one get one half price offer on for summer (in store only) I thought now would be a great time to pick it up. One Perfect Summer was also in this offer so I grabbed that to take on holiday with me, seems like a perfect by the pool/on the beach kind of book.

6. Awesome notebook and purple pen
I've bought myself a fancy notebook and pen for jotting down thoughts and ideas especially for this blog. The notebook has loads of little pockets and sections inside so it's super easy to keep organised, theres even a little zipped up pocket at the back, which is pretty cool! I chose a nice purple pen to write in it as purple is my favourite colour! Both of these were from Paperchase.

Do you have any of these products yourself? What do you think of them?
As always, thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely note book, it's so cute :)and black skinny jeans are a must as they go with so much!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the dress. The flower are beautiful

    p.s.: great blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)