Wednesday 6 June 2012

Mini Shopping Haul



So I met up with a few friends today and ended up purchasing a few things from Boots. Nothing super exciting but I wanted to share it anyway, as that's what a blog is for, right ;)

#1- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes | I've heard good things about these and as I'm off on holiday in a few weeks (Ibiza, woo!) I thought these would be good to use during the day as a way of freshening up whilst by the pool or on the beach.



#2-  Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (100 Ivory) | Again, I've heard good things about this foundation and I've been after a new one for a while so I thought why not try this. I've been using various BB Creams for a couple of months now ( Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter in Light and No7 Beautiful Skin in Fair) which are both very good.




#3- Essie nail polish in Sexy Divide and Beach Bum Blu | I've finally picked up something from Essie! The colours on offer are stunning and they're great for summer. At £7.99 each, they're definitely not at the cheaper end of nail polish but they're affordable.



L-R: Beach Bum Blu, Sexy Divide



Have you used any of these products before? If you have, let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful nail polish colours! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)