Sunday 6 January 2013

The Liebster Award


I was so surprised to be nominated for this, so thank you very much Samuel at Samuel James Morris. Samuel has a great mix of posts so definitely go and check his blog out!

The rules for this are:


  • The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with 200 followers or less.
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
  • You must write 11 facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
  • Make up 11 new questions and nominate 11 new bloggers.


Onto the 11 Facts:

-My favourite colour is purple.

-I have a lava lamp in my bedroom.

-I'm addicted to the TV shows Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Glee and Once Upon A Time.

-I used to play the flute.

-When I was younger I wanted to be a journalist.

-I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic.

-Two of my most used perfumes are Vera Wang Princess and Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.

-I still play Pokemon.

-I'm a little obsessed with Disney, I own a large number of the films on DVD and even have a playlist of Disney songs on Spotify.

-Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream is my ultimate beauty product of the last year.

-I own way too many Yankee Candles, my favourite is Vanilla Cupcake.

11 Questions from Samuel

What is your favourite childhood memory?
Going to a midnight launch of the newest Harry Potter book with my dad.

Your favourite place in the world and why?
New York. I went there when I was 15 and ever since then I've wanted to live there, everything about it is just amazing to me.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully married with kids and the owner of a great photography company.

A post you enjoyed writing the most?
I think it would have to be this post about Etsy as I love that website!

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
Tough question, there's so many people! Probably either Taylor Swift or Rupert Grint.

Your most played song in iTunes?
I don't really use iTunes that much, so the top song I have is Better Than Revenge- Taylor Swift with 46 plays.

Favourite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, if you've never watched it I definitely recommend checking it out. 

One beauty product you could never live without?
Lip balm, I use Nivea Essential Care.

Your ideal meal?
Lasagne with garlic bread.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
A house.

One place you've always wanted to visit and why?
Japan. The culture, the technology, the fashion. Everything just looks so cool!

My 11 Questions to the Nominees

1. What is your dream job?
2. The best three items you bought in 2012?
3. Favourite film?
4. Best bargain you've purchased recently?
5. When you switch on your computer, what is the first thing you check on the internet?
6. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. You can have any animal as a pet- what would you choose?
8. A band that you'd love to see live?
9. Do you think you'll stick to your New Years Resolutions this year?
10. Do you have a nickname?
11. What are you looking forward to doing the most in 2013?


My nominees are:

Charlotte from Gin and Ginger
Kellie from Beauty Ever After
Lauren from Peachy Curves
Livi-Rose from Rose Reviews
Zoey from Zoey In Wonderland
Erinn from Erinn's Beauty Blog
Becky from Blue Belle Lovely
Tosin from Loud Lola Label
Natalia Barbara from Natalia Barbara
Hayley from Hayley Loves



Thanks guys!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! :)

    I enjoyed reading your answers-and now I feel like eating lasagna and garlic bread...yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I've been craving it ever since I wrote that answer! x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to meet taylor swit, she seems lke such a nice person! Thanks for nominating me! excited to do this now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the award! I actually really enjoyed reading your answers. I love lip balms and always have about 4 in my bag at one time, I'd love to go to Japan too and lasagne and garlic bread is just heaven (homemade of course) :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I read every comment I receive and will respond to any questions as soon as I can :)